About The Dentist
Janice R. Work, MFA, DDS
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 1998.
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist graduate of the University of Nebraska Medical Center Program, 1991.
- Graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentistry, 1984.
- Traineeship in the Dental Care and Education of the Compromised and Disabled Patient at the University of Washington School of Dentistry, 1985.
- Worked as the only dentist on the Southern Labrador coast of Canada with the Grenfell Regional Health Services from 1986-1988.
- In private practice as a pediatric dentist in Sacramento County since 1992.
Dr. Janice Work and her dogs, Harley and Tawnie